The main educational goal of the doctoral program is the training of highly qualified scientists in the field of Computer Sciences, who have the knowledge and skills to solve complex problems of scientific and applied scientific nature.
The training and research activities in the doctoral program contribute to the derivation of new results in key areas of theoretical and applied knowledge in the field of computer sciences and information technologies such as:
- computability theory: computability and complexity of formal languages;
- algorithms and data structures: creation and research of fast algorithms, analysis of correctness and complexity of algorithms and mathematical tools for this analysis, data structures, algorithmic schemes;
- coding theory: theoretical foundations of cryptography, compression, transmission of information in uncertain communication environments;
- theory of programming languages: types of programming languages, methods for specification and implementation of programming languages;
- formal methods: formal mathematical methods for specification and verification of software and hardware systems;
- computer networks: network architectures and protocols, optimization of computer network topologies, search for optimal paths and load distribution in computer networks, protection of network communications, network programming;
- software architectures: modern concepts and formal research methods in the field of software architectures and technologies, corporate architectures, business models.