The Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics Career Centre was officially opened on 28 November 2008 with the financial support of Globul. The Career centre is an administrative unit of FMI.
The Career centre was designed to assist in students’ career guidance, realization and successful career development and be an effective mediator between academia and business.
The goals of the Career centre are:
- Assisting with students’ professional realization;
- Realizing and maintaining direct contacts with employers and cooperation with them in selection of personnel for their activities;
- Support students’ participation in various internship programs;
The activities of the Career centre are:
- Spreading information for projects, programs, competitions and other events of the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, the National Employment Agency and others;
- Providing students from the Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics with information about the labour market, specific employers and the internships and jobs they offer;
- Organizing and conducting presentations, seminars, tutorials, career days and others with the participation of employers and business representatives;
- Career guidance and counselling for FMI students;
Elective course "Internship in Informatics" and "Internship in Mathematics"
Companies in cooperation agreement with FMI